Don’t forget that your epic Ride will be an international adventure!
- Arrive to The Ride fully prepared to travel to the United States and back. Make sure that you have a signed, valid passport (or other US Customs and Border Protection approved documentation) and be sure to fill in the emergency contact information page. It’s also a good idea to make two photocopies of the identification page of your passport. Leave one copy with a friend or relative at home and bring the second copy with you on your trip. Carry this photocopy separately from the passport when you travel. This can help in identifying you if the passport is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or inaccessible. Please note: The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer may need to provide a list of all registered riders to US Customs for pre-screening prior to the event. Should you have any questions regarding this, please contact your Ride Guides at 888-771-2453.
- For participants traveling on a non-Canadian or non-US passport, additional forms must be completed. These can be picked up at any border crossing location and filled out prior to the Ride.
- The NEXUS program allows pre-screened travelers expedited processing by United States and Canadian officials at dedicated processing lanes at designated northern border ports of entry. For NEXUS toll-free information call 1-866-496-3987 or visit their website. Having a NEXUS card will speed the border crossing process, but is not required.
- To ensure the safety of all riders, we will have a mandatory Pit Stop on the Canadian side of the border please be advised that ALL Riders will be expected to stop at this location. Should a rider not stop at the designated location, it will delay their crossing at the border.
- Please refer to the US Customs and Border Protection website to ensure that all luggage, gear, and snacks that you choose to bring with you is approved to cross the border.